sábado, 19 de abril de 2008

My Dream House



The house of my dreams is a mansion with eight bedrooms for my parents, for my sister and for me. My sister's bedroom is pink, because she loves this colour. There is also a spa.
There is a very well equipped kitchen where you can cook all sorts of exotic fish and meat dishes. I have got the best cook in the world and there are different desserts every day, from exotic fruits to the most extraordinary sweets.
I have got large rooms, a library and a cinema.
Outside there is a swimming-pool with water slides. There is also a beautiful garden with lots of flowers, three ponds and romanthic paths.

2 comentários:

Vanessa disse...

Está muito giro adorei o teu trabalho,Mariana!!!!

Axx:Tiago 6ºD :)

Vanessa disse...

Mary adorei o teu trababalho " My Dream House" está muito giro!!!
:) CIAO( XAU )

Axx: Vanessa 6ºD